Volunteers at Pretend City Children´s Museum play a vital role in the success of the museum and all of its experiences.
From helping a child learn a life skill through exhibit exploration, to supporting staff with a birthday party, or assisting with administrative tasks in the office, volunteers make a valuable contribution to help Pretend City reach our goals of educating young children and the adults who care for them (their grown-ups!).
Volunteer at Pretend City!
- Ask Me Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer (Year-round opportunity)
- Birthday Party Volunteer (Year-round opportunity)
- Exhibit Support Volunteer (Year-round opportunity)
- Greeter Volunteer (Year-round opportunity)
How do I get started?
- Click on a training date listed below and sign up!
- If you have any questions, call Elise at 949-428-3900 x217
- Submit completed application and waiver form on the day of the training.
Upcoming Volunteer Training
For upcoming volunteer training dates, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org