Way to Play Days
2-for-1 admission on Way to Play Days: The second Friday of every month!
Must print out coupon and bring it with you in order to receive discount.
What are Way To Play Days?
There are many things that grownups can do with their children to help strengthen and explore their development. On Way to Play days, adults are encouraged to complete our grownup challenge in order to give their little ones a chance to spin our prize wheel!
The grownup challenge is simple:
1. As you play with your child, watch for the milestones they achieve during simple activities.
2. Check off the milestones your child can complete; just a few or all of them.
3. Visit the Good To Go From Head To Toe table and spin the prize wheel!
What activities can you try to uncover your child’s developmental milestones?
Take a look through the Good To Go From Head To Toe Way to Play Adventure Guide. The guide contains developmentally appropriate activities easily organized by:
• Age: 2 months through age 5.
• Skill areas: Movement and muscle, communication and expression, play and social, thinking and problem solving
• Location: The beach, grocery store, backyard, your kitchen and more!
Each set of activities is followed by a Grown-up Tip, which easily identifies the developmental benefits your child is gaining just from playing!